Qui Vive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Guild Qui Vive on Saurfang (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in

Rhapsody - druid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Rhapsody - druid Empty
PostSubject: Rhapsody - druid   Rhapsody - druid EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:28 am

Character Name: Rhapsody

Class: Druid

Spec: Feral; Cat for leveling

Name: Mugur

Is your internet connection stable? Yes it is

Do you suffer from lag / frame rate? Very rarely, it happened only in the first days after Ulduar release when everyone was in there !

Previous raiding experience: I have raided since Vanilla WoW for roughly 5 years now. I have been to almost every Raid instance in the game, except BWL, Black Temple and Sunwell.

I have raided as prot warrior and holy priest in Vanilla WoW up to and included Naxxramas;
I have raided as prot warrior and arcane/frost or fire mage in BC up to and including SSC/TK
I have raided as prot paladin and SV hunter in WotLK up to and including Ulduar 10/25

My last char is (for reference) Sophia

Tell us the days / hours you are mostly available: I play everyday of the week, usually from around 3-4 PM server time up to around 10 PM server time. I live in Romania so my time is server + 1 thus i have to go to sleep around 12 PM server time if i want to keep my job Razz

Do you know anything about Qui Vive? I admit i know as little as this : you are a nice guild, with good people you are raiding and ...that's enough for me !

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: I have recently rerolled here, my previous guild was Taco Time on Blade's Edge. I left due to some things in guild taking a bad turn ( attendance and attitude) and because i have gave that guild everything and received little or nothing in return ( I'm not talking about the gear/stuff here )

What do you have to offer to Qui Vive? Myself, quirks and perks included, a pleasant personality and quite ample experience Smile

What do you expect to gain from Qui Vive? I don't wish, nor do I expect, to "gain" anything ! I just hope for a good atmosphere and a nice group of people to complement my favorite hours of the day (those hours when i play) Smile

Are you applying for any other guilds, besides Qui Vive? No !

Do you have ventrillo / teamspeak and a mic? Yes I do (Ventrilo and mic; Teamspeak is not a problem either)

Anything you want to add, that might be usefull for us to know?

I'm hoping to find a guild who accepts me as i am, casual NOT hardcore (anymore) but dedicated 100% to what I'm doing, a guild who is actually capable of raiding successfully !
I have spoken with Saurfang and Imperatress from your guild, and they made a very good impression on me ! I had a good feeling about both of them (and a guild as a consequence) a feeling i did not have about anyone in a long time Smile

Thank you for you're time and the chance to apply here !
Back to top Go down
Saurfang

Saurfang

Rhapsody - druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody - druid   Rhapsody - druid EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:38 am

Thanks for applying!

I talked to you and you seem a very pleasant person.
By non-hardcore we mean btw that if you got RL stuff, we understand. But not afking during raid, or signup and not coming.

looking forward to roshen's response
Back to top Go down
Del

Del

Rhapsody - druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody - druid   Rhapsody - druid EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:43 am

Rhapsody wrote:
Character Name: Rhapsody

Class: Druid

Spec: Feral; Cat for leveling

Name: Mugur

Is your internet connection stable? Yes it is

Do you suffer from lag / frame rate? Very rarely, it happened only in the first days after Ulduar release when everyone was in there !

Previous raiding experience: I have raided since Vanilla WoW for roughly 5 years now. I have been to almost every Raid instance in the game, except BWL, Black Temple and Sunwell.

I have raided as prot warrior and holy priest in Vanilla WoW up to and included Naxxramas;
I have raided as prot warrior and arcane/frost or fire mage in BC up to and including SSC/TK
I have raided as prot paladin and SV hunter in WotLK up to and including Ulduar 10/25

My last char is (for reference) Sophia

Tell us the days / hours you are mostly available: I play everyday of the week, usually from around 3-4 PM server time up to around 10 PM server time. I live in Romania so my time is server + 1 thus i have to go to sleep around 12 PM server time if i want to keep my job Razz

Do you know anything about Qui Vive? I admit i know as little as this : you are a nice guild, with good people you are raiding and ...that's enough for me !

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: I have recently rerolled here, my previous guild was Taco Time on Blade's Edge. I left due to some things in guild taking a bad turn ( attendance and attitude) and because i have gave that guild everything and received little or nothing in return ( I'm not talking about the gear/stuff here )

What do you have to offer to Qui Vive? Myself, quirks and perks included, a pleasant personality and quite ample experience Smile

What do you expect to gain from Qui Vive? I don't wish, nor do I expect, to "gain" anything ! I just hope for a good atmosphere and a nice group of people to complement my favorite hours of the day (those hours when i play) Smile

Are you applying for any other guilds, besides Qui Vive? No !

Do you have ventrillo / teamspeak and a mic? Yes I do (Ventrilo and mic; Teamspeak is not a problem either)

Anything you want to add, that might be usefull for us to know?

I'm hoping to find a guild who accepts me as i am, casual NOT hardcore (anymore) but dedicated 100% to what I'm doing, a guild who is actually capable of raiding successfully !
I have spoken with Saurfang and Imperatress from your guild, and they made a very good impression on me ! I had a good feeling about both of them (and a guild as a consequence) a feeling i did not have about anyone in a long time Smile

Thank you for you're time and the chance to apply here !
hehe Salut Mugur:)
Back to top Go down
Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Rhapsody - druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody - druid   Rhapsody - druid EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:56 am

Salut Smile
Cu cine stau de vorba ? Wink
Back to top Go down
Roshen
Admin
Roshen

Rhapsody - druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody - druid   Rhapsody - druid EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:59 pm

Good day time Rhapsody, thanks for applying to Qui Vive.
As far as i understand from your post you applying as feral, but some sentance looks interesting (cat for leveling Smile ) Are you counting yourself as feral bear than mainly and therefore you mostly aiming to tank in raids? Also what is your offspec? Are you interested in rolling moonkin since our guild quite huge melee strange one? Thats some basic questions i could ask you before accept you on trial.

Regards, Roshen.
Back to top Go down
Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Rhapsody - druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody - druid   Rhapsody - druid EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:39 am

As soon as I can afford dual spec I will pick bear as one of them, but i thought bear will be my "second" choice leaving the main choice between Moonkin/Cat !
I would prefer cat for raiding but tbh i don't mind "Boomkin" at all Smile

Also as a paladin tank, i do understand the need for ranged dps for raids, seeing 10 melee dps plus 2-4 tanks near a boss was a bit weird imo Razz

About bear ... I don't exactly like being a tank again, but I do have a ton of experience in tanking, so, even though I did not plan for it I will play it if it's needed !

In the end, I will play what would benefit the guild most, since i like playing all druid forms Wink
Back to top Go down
Roshen
Admin
Roshen

Rhapsody - druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody - druid   Rhapsody - druid EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:18 am

Great ill find you in the game than. Accepted on trial.
Back to top Go down
Del

Del

Rhapsody - druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody - druid   Rhapsody - druid EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:06 am

Rhapsody wrote:
Salut Smile
Cu cine stau de vorba ? Wink
Din pacate nu ne cunoastem,eram doar bucuros sa vad un roman pe aici si am zis sa te salut:P
Back to top Go down
Roshen
Admin
Roshen

Rhapsody - druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody - druid   Rhapsody - druid EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:00 am

Aliens!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rhapsody - druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody - druid   Rhapsody - druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhapsody - druid
Page 1 of 1