Forum for the Guild Qui Vive on Saurfang (EU)

HomePortalRegisterDKPLog in

Share | 

Stinkhoof-Druid (Cross-realm)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stinkhoo

PostSubject: Stinkhoof-Druid (Cross-realm)   Thu May 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Hello, I started playing on Saurfanga while ago and liked the server so much that I'm planning to transfer my "main" character here. Before I did that I thought it would be a good idea to look for a guild and so I saw that you were looking for a druid. So, here's my application, hope you will like it.

Character Name: Stinkhoof (I really like the name)

Class: Druid

Spec: Feral/Restoraion (Dual-spec)

Name: Henrik

Is your internet connection stable?

Yes, it usually is.

Do you suffer from lag / framerate?

No, just a little in Dalarna but not in instances.

Previous raiding experience:

I haven't really raided that much in WotLK, but I have done Naxx 10-man, Malygos 10-man and OS (not with this druid however). I did some of the TBC raids, up to TK and SSC. Before that I did MC, BWL and AQ, but not with the druid either, he is a "newer" character.

Tell us the days / hours you are mostly available:

Every eveving exepct mondays and thuesday. I don't nessecarly play on every of those night, it depends on what I feel for.

Do you know anything about Qui Vive?

Not too much to be honest, but I did liked the description, they gave me a good feeling.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:

Not sure how to anser this one, I really haven't been in any serious guild since I hit 80.

What do you have to offer to Qui Vive?

I like to think that I'm a pretty good player, and even if I'm not I'm willing to learn and find ways to improve myself. I also like to think that I'm a pretty nice guy (assuming you're being nice to me that is), so while I might not the most social person I usually get along with people pretty well.

What do you expect to gain from Qui Vive?

A bunch of nice people to play the game with I guess. When you are in a nice guild you feel like you are part of something and that makes the game so much more fun to play. A bit cheesy perhaps but I don't think it's terrebly wrong, not for me at least.

Are you applying for any other guilds, besides Qui Vive?

No, I am not.

Do you have ventrillo / teamspeak and a mic?

No, it was a while since I was in guild that used it but that is easy to fix. I suppose I could buy a mic if it's needed, otherwise I'm a good listener.

Anything you want to add, that might be usefull for us to know?

I should mention that my gear really isn't that good, after all I haven't raided anything. I see why that may not make me very attractive to recruite, but if you look for the playerrather that theier char then I guess it's not an issue. After all, I am working on improving it by doing heroics and such.

I'm open to both tanking and healing although I would prefer to stick to one or the other if possible.

All right, I think that everything. I did try to write something about myself but it didn't turn out very well so I skipped it. I'm sure that I have missed something but I'm sure you will point it out and ask about it.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Roshen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stinkhoof-Druid (Cross-realm)   Thu May 14, 2009 10:13 pm

Hey Stinkhoof, thanks for applying to Qui Vive. Well thats some nice application m8, with effort putted i must admit its quite hard to not readed at least 2 times. I do very interested in active, mature druid who can take restoration as main spec but working on dps gear also, and maybe possible tanking one, but more like cat is needed. I am exactly looking forward people who might dont have gear or maybe experience but would like get gear by attending raids and putting some effort in developing characters in not raiding times by doing heroics/dailies for reputation. Experience comes with time, gear comes with effort, effort borns friendship.
Welcome on trial for 2 weeks, time for you to see if the guild will suit you as well.
Back to top Go down
Stinkhoo

PostSubject: Re: Stinkhoof-Druid (Cross-realm)   Fri May 15, 2009 6:40 am

Great, I'll whisper you when I have transferd.
Back to top Go down
Roshen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stinkhoof-Druid (Cross-realm)   Fri May 15, 2009 10:19 am

Cheers, have a nice day by then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stinkhoof-Druid (Cross-realm)   

Back to top Go down

Stinkhoof-Druid (Cross-realm)
Page 1 of 1