Qui Vive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Guild Qui Vive on Saurfang (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in

Vikarr - Mage!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vikarr

Vikarr

Vikarr - Mage! Empty
PostSubject: Vikarr - Mage!   Vikarr - Mage! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:51 am

Character Name: Vikarr

Class: Mage

Spec: Arcane, have no problem to respec if needed

Name: Omri

Is your internet connection stable? Yes indeed

Do you suffer from lag / framerate? I usually play with 200ms and having no problems, and dont worry about framerate, it's excellent.

Previous raiding experience: Not much, as in only wotlk I did full naxx(10/25), OS and...half maly.

Tell us the days / hours you are mostly available: Everyday is ok, although I rarely have any plans

Do you know anything about Qui Vive? Not really, I just came back to WoW after month being away from it.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: As said I wasent playing for a month, when I did, I was at Notorious, and I never left, just had a break from WoW really.

What do you have to offer to Qui Vive? Imba DPS and a great chatter

What do you expect to gain from Qui Vive? Lots of fun, and the chance of kicking big ass

Are you applying for any other guilds, besides Qui Vive? Nope

Do you have ventrillo / teamspeak and a mic? I do have vent, and possibly a mic, but my english speaking isn't that good, so I rather stick to writing.

Anything you want to add, that might be usefull for us to know? Nothing that I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Roshen
Admin
Roshen

Vikarr - Mage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikarr - Mage!   Vikarr - Mage! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:23 pm

Hey Vikarr, we discussed with officers your application and decided to accept you on trial for 2 weeks, time for you to get along with guild and check by yourself if guild suit you. We do however demand from new members great afford into raids with tactic listening, food/elixirs/flasks buff since we going explore and progress through Ulduar, best pve dps spec should be choosed by you, enchants on gear sorted so hit raiting (you seems lacking much of it, yes we dont have shadow priests sadly).
Back to top Go down
Monkeh

Monkeh

Vikarr - Mage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikarr - Mage!   Vikarr - Mage! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:32 pm

Prod me in game if you want a hand working through your gear - its not that far away from a basic raiding set up considering your a tailor, and a couple of enchants and gems in the right place should make a big difference. Frostfire bolt spec might be a better option - imba arcane dps is one thing, sustaining it for upto 10mins with out going oom is another.
Back to top Go down
Mirain

Mirain

Vikarr - Mage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikarr - Mage!   Vikarr - Mage! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:02 pm

I havent checked yet as I have only just got in from work, but you better have focus magic and you better giev it to me or i keel j00!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vikarr - Mage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikarr - Mage!   Vikarr - Mage! Empty

Back to top Go down

Vikarr - Mage!
Page 1 of 1