Qui Vive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Guild Qui Vive on Saurfang (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in

Val'anyr, looting distribution?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orthar

Val'anyr, looting distribution? Empty
PostSubject: Val'anyr, looting distribution?   Val'anyr, looting distribution? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:16 pm

What i would like to know. When we will be raiding Ulduar-25, and the first Fragment of Val'anyr drops, will we give it to the most dedicated person, the healer with most dkp, or just together decide who, and furthermore if all 29 fragments required afterwards for the completion of one mace will go to the same person, to get one as fast as possible (the proc is quite imba, i believe). I'm asking this so there will be no looting drama over this awesome legendary.

Thanks in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
Roshen
Admin
Roshen

PostSubject: Re: Val'anyr, looting distribution?   Val'anyr, looting distribution? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:20 pm

Would be given to Nuvali. And the answer to most dedicated guild healer yes. People who make guild dramas over loot, not welcome in Qui Vive.
Back to top Go down
Lithirrdys

Lithirrdys

PostSubject: Re: Val'anyr, looting distribution?   Val'anyr, looting distribution? EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:40 am

not for yourself rosh?
Back to top Go down
Roshen
Admin
Roshen

PostSubject: Re: Val'anyr, looting distribution?   Val'anyr, looting distribution? EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:08 am

Why should i take for myself? I am not the most dedicated guild healer, maybe the experienced and having good reaction and bunch of addons and macros but thats about it. Also i always aware of legendary items, 2 warlgaves on my friend rogue were enough for me to say "Okay ive done this part of the game". Not sure if i play this game after september as much active as i am playing now, 2nd high education inc.
Back to top Go down
Lithirrdys

Lithirrdys

PostSubject: Re: Val'anyr, looting distribution?   Val'anyr, looting distribution? EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:38 am

something no ones taken into account yet is, that it entirely depends on who is there in the raid. if say nuvalli happens to not be there for any reason, and a fragment drops... Its been said as well on various forms about it, that it is equally good for all healing classes.
Back to top Go down
Roshen
Admin
Roshen

PostSubject: Re: Val'anyr, looting distribution?   Val'anyr, looting distribution? EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:25 am

Most benefit from it paladins/disc priests from what i read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Val'anyr, looting distribution?   Val'anyr, looting distribution? Empty

Back to top Go down

Val'anyr, looting distribution?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Qui Vive :: News-
Jump to: