Qui Vive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Guild Qui Vive on Saurfang (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in

The holiday topic!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orthar

The holiday topic! Empty
PostSubject: The holiday topic!   The holiday topic! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:31 am

Post here what you plan to do (Except for clearing Ulduar, Laughing )

Road trips, city trips, etc!
Back to top Go down
Roshen
Admin
Roshen

The holiday topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The holiday topic!   The holiday topic! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:56 pm

Going to get packet of documents to the uni for 2nd high education. So would be prepearing this summer and probably wont able to visit some aboard. Also still might have 1-2 weeks of for Black Sea in Ukraine curorts with my wife and sister. Wish everyone of you spend this summer as much productive and possible, crisis might touched a bit you and your families but still need to gather new power for new year and work in it hard and very productive to compensate the previous year "standstill".
Back to top Go down
Orthar

The holiday topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The holiday topic!   The holiday topic! EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:06 pm

So yesterday Ivan (Saur) finally booked our trip to Blanes, we're going along with another friend of us. When there, we'll be enjoying the sun, the nightlife and (hopefully) the people cheers
Back to top Go down
Excoundrel

Excoundrel

The holiday topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The holiday topic!   The holiday topic! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:46 am

Well....

Going to Eygpt to get my Advanced Open water scuba diving license Smile in July time

Going to Spain on a road trip with about 8 mates from college before we all go our seperate ways for uni.

And possibly off to New York jsut before i leave to do my Medicine Degree in September Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The holiday topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The holiday topic!   The holiday topic! Empty

Back to top Go down

The holiday topic!
Page 1 of 1