Qui Vive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Guild Qui Vive on Saurfang (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in

Caelian Rogue.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caelian

Caelian

Caelian Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Caelian Rogue.   Caelian Rogue. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:15 pm

Character Name: Caelian

Class: Rogue

Spec: Depends on the situation and my mood, I tend to hop between a 15/51/5 combat and a 51/13/7 Assassination. Current gear

Name: Karl

Is your internet connection stable? Yes

Do you suffer from lag / framerate? Beyond the odd spike when my computer decides to do something in the back ground no.

Previous raiding experience: I have experience in every raid instance at the correct level of progression except AQ40/Naxx40 Sunwell and the current 25man and ulduar content.

Tell us the days / hours you are mostly available: I am normally available from 7pm sever time most days.

Do you know anything about Qui Vive? What I know is limited, having worked with a few of you in pickup groups with Cae and alts I have on the server and from Monkeh who is my brother.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: Absolution (Argent Dawn) I was the guild master for about 18months and left the game for a period.

Citadel (Argent Dawn) I was with the guild for around 6months till I left to form

Tenacity (Argent Dawn) Where I was the co-GM as per monkehs application we decided to fold the guild not hand it over to the officers due to differences in how we believed the guild should be run

And Rapture (Saurfang) Currently in the guild with an eye to leaving, basically seems to be a very heavy recruiting guild… and has all the problems that this brings.

What do you have to offer to Qui Vive?I have a good grounding in my class due to 3years worth of experience as well as a positive attitude and the desire to murder things which are much bigger than me.

What do you expect to gain from Qui Vive? Honestly a group of like minded people who want to see the games content for what it is, as well as prepare themselves for the challenges that it presents rather than wanting to be carried.

Are you applying for any other guilds, besides Qui Vive?

I am currently a member of Rapture, initially I was fairly happy within the guild but it seems I have been given responsibility for the entire raiding side of the guilds activities and while this is something which I have done before, it is not really something I am looking for at the moment. Also I would much rather be part of a smaller more focused group than a much larger one where I don’t know half the people involved.

Do you have ventrillo / teamspeak and a mic? Yes and from what I’m told I have a clean and calm transmission.

Anything you want to add, that might be useful for us to know? I am in the process of re-enchanting my weapons to mongoose as they are better dps enchants. If you require any additional information feel free to give me a poke in game. I am also a top end leatherworker who can craft all wrath vender bought patterns.
Back to top Go down
Roshen
Admin
Roshen

Caelian Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caelian Rogue.   Caelian Rogue. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:30 pm

Hey Caelian, thanks for applying to Qui Vive. Nice solid application and i totally understand what you being asked for in Rapture Wink Also nice cloak Wink Hit capped as well, with some effort over gear which hard to not notice. Main question is if you able to stand some rotation over other guild rogues, while being able part of Nihilium substitude dkp system we starting to run (therefore you online but not invited - you gain same ammount of dkp as everyone who actually attend raid). Not much else to ask, experience players more than welcome. Ill speak with you either here or maybe in game, depends where i find you faster.
Back to top Go down
Caelian

Caelian

Caelian Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caelian Rogue.   Caelian Rogue. EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:32 am

Bench time is not really an issue for me as long as I get a fair stab at content. I'm mostly used to working in raid groups with large melee components. And due to a background in raid organisation and leadership I probably understand class balance issues better than most.

DKP is dkp, and somewhat required for 25man progression, and as long as it is balanced I see no issues.

The cloak, well the icestrikers a marginal upgrade, and is fugly in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Roshen
Admin
Roshen

Caelian Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caelian Rogue.   Caelian Rogue. EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:17 am

Great, yes i do want all guild members see as much possible content no matter what their experience or gear.
We just cleared Naxx 25men first time this week as a guild. So thats basicly about content for us atm. I hope rotation system will suit you as well if not you always have 2 weeks as trial to find out if guild suit you.
Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Caelian

Caelian

Caelian Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caelian Rogue.   Caelian Rogue. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:44 am

I’ll keep this brief; events over the last couple of weeks have made me decide that Qui Vive is not for me.

Quote :
* Have a friendly and mature attitude towards people around you. This also includes players outside Qui Vive.

Is very important to me, and it seems that there is a large conflict of personality in the guild along with a healthy dose of immaturity.

Therefore I have decided to leave and look for a guild which embraces the values which personally I feel are important.

Best of luck in the future.

-Caelian
Back to top Go down
Clafter

Caelian Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caelian Rogue.   Caelian Rogue. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:52 am

Sad that u leaved us Caelian, your an standup guy Smile I wish u good luck in here and irl Smile

Take care mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caelian Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caelian Rogue.   Caelian Rogue. Empty

Back to top Go down

Caelian Rogue.
Page 1 of 1