Qui Vive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Guild Qui Vive on Saurfang (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in

If u need help with your WL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clafter

If u need help with your WL Empty
PostSubject: If u need help with your WL   If u need help with your WL EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:15 am

Just pm me her or in game. So u can max your damenge Smile
Back to top Go down
Orthar

PostSubject: Re: If u need help with your WL   If u need help with your WL EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:30 pm

Clafter wrote:
Just pm me her or in game. So u can max your damenge Smile

Wut's best levelling spec? Cos im demo now, but I'm beginning to feel like it will be sucky until i get felguard/Metamorph.

Might try aff.

And i know the best dps build engame is deep destro, even though it's good to have 1 deep demo lock in your raid. I wants to do heavy crits aswell Razz
Back to top Go down
Clafter

PostSubject: Re: If u need help with your WL   If u need help with your WL EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:25 am

Aha u went for demo, to be honest i never tried demo. But i tried affliction, dark pact is realy imba. Cause u never ever have to take a break (almost) If u use imp (got very high mana regang) U will always have a mana pool. Just dot dot and nuke. Depends what level u are atm of course.

Can give u some talent specc if u need. Just have to know your level.
Back to top Go down
Xarthan

Xarthan

PostSubject: Re: If u need help with your WL   If u need help with your WL EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:17 am

Hasnt Affliction always been the best lvling spec for a warlock? drain tanking ftw ?
Back to top Go down
Lithirrdys

Lithirrdys

PostSubject: Re: If u need help with your WL   If u need help with your WL EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:59 pm

*in old war veteran style* back in myyyyyyyy day, affliction was only taken up for lvling or endgame by clueless muppets, demo was unfinished (as in, the last half of the tree was really really poor stuff) and heavy destro was your only reall choice, even then,. the majority of mobs were fire immune in molten core. The tactic then was just to Curr/CoA (or CoD if you prefered) then spam bolts till the cows come home. ofcourse its all changed since the days of molten core and BWL, which is why im lvling a lock from scratch, rather then transfering my old one, much as i love that guy. the lvling process is, afterall, the 11 days or so where you learn what your doing, if your still clueless by then (ive seen lvl 80 DK's roll on pally healing gear in naxx10 pugs "because its plate, and has more armour then what i got") then you'll never truely know what your doing. anyway. my point is... hmm ive forgotten now. i do like a good story though. and cake. lots and lots of cake. or biscuits. mmm oreo's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If u need help with your WL   If u need help with your WL Empty

Back to top Go down

If u need help with your WL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Qui Vive :: News-
Jump to: