Qui Vive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Guild Qui Vive on Saurfang (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in

Another level 80 Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arggarok

Arggarok

Another level 80 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Another level 80 Hunter   Another level 80 Hunter EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:48 pm

First, greetings to all. Following template:

Character Name: Arggarok

Class: Hunter

Spec: Survival/MM

Name: Dennis

Is your internet connection stable? Stable under 100ping, never crashes.

Do you suffer from lag / framerate? Never, just if my notebook fails.

Previous raiding experience: Naxx, Voa, OS..

Tell us the days / hours you are mostly available: Monday-Friday - Sometimes morning, but usually early noon - late night.

Do you know anything about Qui Vive? I played quite some times with its members. Known to me to be a polite and nice guild with persons of good behaviour.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: Aggronauti - Me and Nihàl had a little fight with it's leaders, which were too egoistic and immature. Also they raided every evening with people equipped with greenies. They should have been doing HC's before. Also we were accused for not helping guildies (social guild), while we didn't anything else except helping with dungeons, quests and crafting..

What do you have to offer to Qui Vive? Apart from a not bad overall DPS and skill, I'd like to offer my accumulated experience, my patience for helping guildies, my open mind to new things, my good amount of time (til late morning hours Razz), my optimism and last but not least my italian humour (haha).

What do you expect to gain from Qui Vive? Finally some nice and serious people to play with (some of which I already know and had positive experience), entertaining evenings, nice raiding without any ppl going kamikaze without listening to tactics..

Are you applying for any other guilds, besides Qui Vive? No, it wouldn't make sense, nor any else would fit I think.

Do you have ventrillo / teamspeak and a mic? Vent, TS, Skype, Mic - OK

Anything you want to add, that might be useful for us to know? I was told there were quite a few hunters atm, I have not a big problem waiting for future raids, I just want to get this game to be more entertaining without transfering..

Cheers to all and thanks to Roshen and Clafter :U
Back to top Go down
Roshen
Admin
Roshen

PostSubject: Re: Another level 80 Hunter   Another level 80 Hunter EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:43 am

Hey Arggarok, thanks for applying to Qui Vive. My appologize for your Italian guild being immature.
Decent filled short application. Good gear apart decent hit raiting, which could come with few enchants on gloves and boots and maybe few gems to change. Since we dont have shadow priest its really a must. In your application you pointed that you already know about our fact of having many active hunters who pushing over 4-5k dps in raids. If some substitude role for 25-men will not hurt your proudness and you agree with our NRT (Nihilium Raid Tracker) substitude system, where person can receive same dkp as every member in raid by just being online if not invited in raid, you are more than welcome.

Also smth to point, we are pretty funny guild and more casual than some semi hardcore raiding one. You can sometimes see mages pulling bosses and rogues going mad on out tps tanks, but thats happens not very often, just sometimes can find place. Thats small replay on this statement of your application...

What do you expect to gain from Qui Vive? Finally some nice and serious people to play with (some of which I already know and had positive experience), entertaining evenings, nice raiding without any ppl going kamikaze without listening to tactics..
Back to top Go down
Arggarok

Arggarok

PostSubject: Re: Another level 80 Hunter   Another level 80 Hunter EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:10 am

Roshen wrote:
Hey Arggarok, thanks for applying to Qui Vive. My appologize for your Italian guild being immature.
Decent filled short application. Good gear apart decent hit raiting, which could come with few enchants on gloves and boots and maybe few gems to change. Since we dont have shadow priest its really a must. In your application you pointed that you already know about our fact of having many active hunters who pushing over 4-5k dps in raids. If some substitude role for 25-men will not hurt your proudness and you agree with our NRT (Nihilium Raid Tracker) substitude system, where person can receive same dkp as every member in raid by just being online if not invited in raid, you are more than welcome.

Also smth to point, we are pretty funny guild and more casual than some semi hardcore raiding one. You can sometimes see mages pulling bosses and rogues going mad on out tps tanks, but thats happens not very often, just sometimes can find place. Thats small replay on this statement of your application...

Thank you for the fast reply, I agree with the DKP system, looks decent to me, although I couldn't find anything more specific about the NRT system..But I should have got it and agree as well. And yes, I prefer a funny and sympathic guild than a hardcore one, I may not be online on weekends Razz
Although my hit rating should be capped with 170 (5%+) and 3 points in focused aim (3%). Just 164 should be needed, but I got your point and thanks again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roshen
Admin
Roshen

PostSubject: Re: Another level 80 Hunter   Another level 80 Hunter EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:18 am

Hey again Dennis you might right there, i am quite far away from hunters mechanics just checked 3 of our hunters and seems 2 of them droped focused aim but got already around 300-400 hitrating.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Saurfang&n=Toxedomask
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Saurfang&n=Zoidborg

And one hunter seems not capped or maybe i dont understand smth.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Saurfang&n=Excoundrel

P.S. but again sorry for pointing you smth that i really wasnt sure, cheers Wink
And about NRT ill explain its very easy also you can read on our forum once you get access by asking Clarima for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another level 80 Hunter   Another level 80 Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Another level 80 Hunter
Page 1 of 1