Forum for the Guild Qui Vive on Saurfang (EU)

HomePortalRegisterDKPLog in

Share | 

Before signing up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roshen
Admin

PostSubject: Before signing up   Wed May 13, 2009 6:20 am

Before signing up make sure :
1. You do have time for entire raid scheldue aka 20:30-23:30. I do realize some people have work in the morning and due to time table aka gmt should log a bit earlier if i informed before raid its np at all.
2. You came in raid prepeared from the position of having reagents to buff people and not having family dinner in 20min after raid start.
3. You do logged on ventrilo (i am not going to type tactics for people who are not, if some technical problems appear to log on vent, sure i do spare some time to explain, however its hold entire raid and therefore entire progress).
4. You readed for a bit on www.bosskillers.com - there is a good list of all raid bosses with ilustrations, abbilties and class roles explanation.
5. If you dps make sure you take a look at www.maxdps.com - where is the list of best gear in table progression, best gems, best food/elixirs/flasks/best enchants and what more important even your dps rotation.
6. Also make sure you accepted the raid leaders/officers/guild master dkp rules either its some system or just /roll one, dont bring loot problems over guild, people who will make this would be punished with guild kick. I know its might be harsh, but put relations over purple pixels please.
Back to top Go down
Lithirrdys

PostSubject: Re: Before signing up   Thu May 14, 2009 4:19 pm

flasks? elixirs? foods? addons relevent to your class and/or role in the raid. i.e. DBM is a must, pallypower is a must for pallies, decursive for anyone who removes any kind of debuff omen for dpsers....
Back to top Go down
aiola

PostSubject: Re: Before signing up   Fri May 15, 2009 2:26 am

... and more than a handful of reagents for raidbuffs Wink
Back to top Go down
t0xedomask

PostSubject: Re: Before signing up   Fri May 15, 2009 5:31 pm

Don't forget about recount Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carbo

PostSubject: Re: Before signing up   Sat May 16, 2009 2:49 am

ORA2 is a pretty nice option for healers too for some awesome main tank frames. I think it makes healing them a lot easier than having to find them on a grid.
Back to top Go down
aiola

PostSubject: Re: Before signing up   Sat May 16, 2009 6:32 am

Lets make another Thread about useful addons and keep this one for must-do-before-raid.

ORA2 for example is not mandatory for a raid...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before signing up   

Back to top Go down

Before signing up
Page 1 of 1