Qui Vive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Guild Qui Vive on Saurfang (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in

bla-bla-bla

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
t0xedomask

t0xedomask

bla-bla-bla Empty
PostSubject: bla-bla-bla   bla-bla-bla EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:57 pm

Let's speak here guys.
Back to top Go down
t0xedomask

t0xedomask

bla-bla-bla Empty
PostSubject: WTF   bla-bla-bla EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:23 pm

Just want to say, today's raid was awful. I'm so sad.
And I want u to think about what everyone did today! Think about urself, ur role, ur skill, ur actions.
Every 5 mins /afk...wtf guys...is not solo game, try to think that another 24 men w8ing for u...why we need to spend 1h for tactics if we can just watch them?
Is fishing/cooking so hard to lvlup? Are dailies so hard to do?
Ppl who have green items should LIVE in LFG channel, ask guilies to do some hc...read forums about classes/bosses. U don't understand how hard is raiding 25man Naxx, think about RL's work...does he need to spend his time for nothing, does he need to get mats/food/elexirs for u? I don't think so.
Don't think about items, if u will play good, u'll have all what u want...
I will kill all ppl with AWP who will not be "On Guard" next time...
Just do ur best guys, if we want to be one of the top guilds......
I'm new in this game, playing just 4 months...mb I'm wrong...but it's what i think now.
Anyway thnx for raid. And cya cheers
Back to top Go down
Saurfang

Saurfang

bla-bla-bla Empty
PostSubject: Re: bla-bla-bla   bla-bla-bla EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:25 am

So true, people please, put effort in developing your character. You can't just go in naxx with some greens and some blues. Do Heroics! Make sure you bring food always, enchant gear, put the right gems in.
Back to top Go down
aiola

aiola

bla-bla-bla Empty
PostSubject: Re: bla-bla-bla   bla-bla-bla EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:51 am

Agree on everything being said here. I didn't see a lot of peeps "ready" for the raid yesterday. It's worth to mention though, that this raid was not scheduled and lots of peeps were just invited to the grp to fill empty spots.
Dps was not ideal either but...

in my defence...
I know my dps is low, i just dinged 80 and haven't had the chance and time to do heroics yet since i got invited to the guild. I've never asked to be invited to Naxx25 though. I'm only participating to fill the leftover spaces in the 25 list and i stress beforehand that my gear is not ready. The RL knows about it btw but he said it was ok.

I DO know how to play my class though, and i have my own food and flasks with me. I'm almost ready to make those delicious Fishy Feasts and i know all raid strats including Ulduar's as this is not my first lvl 80.
Though every guild has its own little strat details that are totally different than the ones u find on the internet or practiced by other guilds so i guess u'll always need a little heads up before nuking one of ze bosses Smile

I bet the raids that ARE on the schedule where u need to sign up, are going much smoother than the one yesterday. But again, keep in mind, that one was not planned.

Still agree on food buffs, flask issues and the AFK's. That is not done!
Back to top Go down
Roshen
Admin
Roshen

bla-bla-bla Empty
PostSubject: Re: bla-bla-bla   bla-bla-bla EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:10 am

It actually was plained guys, Xarthan putted in guild information and we asked people be onlone at 20:15 Wink
Of course atm due to lack of experience with naxx players either with lack of gear and some people who just dinged level 80 we met some problems and one boss we can see that at is Patchwerk and Thadius. For me more responsable way of progressing atm is just your activity and raid maturity (keep afk to minumum for 3 hours yes). Gear/gems/enchants/flasks/food - additional way to improve. We have some guild bank, i do have 300 greater fists in my own bank, so from this point of view we sorted. Mostly like people need to get into raiding and understand what thats mean, also specces should be pve not pvp, you should understand what is your role on every certain encounter, keep focus on your dps/healing/tank rotation to perform the best.

2 Toxedomask
We are not top guild Tox and hopefully will never become:) But ye progressing in face roll style with aka Immortal achievements its nice, will take some time though, but we just stepped as guild on 25-men raiding road so we do have this time no problem.

2 Aiola
Yes Aiola, i do respect your whisper to me and telling exactly that you wasnt feeling much gear wise prepeared for Naxx 25-men. I do needed shadow priest for raid buff, mana replenish, and mc on certain bosses as Grandmaster Faerlina and Instructor Razuvious, and you did great. From 4-hoursemen encounter i saw that we have insane dps comparing to my first 4-hourseman kills. Some people do 4500dps but some 1000. So those who do 4500 a bit compensate the ones who have not used to certain encounters, neither have class knowledge, gear wise.

Thanks for Zoidborg, running wws for us, from there you can see exactly few tries and bosses you can see your dps, you can see your flasks/food/elixirs poped, you can see skills you used and skills that used your guild m8 who did 2000dps more than you, so some reading forums about your class and analize wws will help a lot to manage and fully develop your character for the raiding purposes.

Regards Roshen.
Back to top Go down
Del

Del

bla-bla-bla Empty
PostSubject: Re: bla-bla-bla   bla-bla-bla EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:20 pm

t0xedomask wrote:
Just want to say, today's raid was awful. I'm so sad.
And I want u to think about what everyone did today! Think about urself, ur role, ur skill, ur actions.
Every 5 mins /afk...wtf guys...is not solo game, try to think that another 24 men w8ing for u...why we need to spend 1h for tactics if we can just watch them?
Is fishing/cooking so hard to lvlup? Are dailies so hard to do?
Ppl who have green items should LIVE in LFG channel, ask guilies to do some hc...read forums about classes/bosses. U don't understand how hard is raiding 25man Naxx, think about RL's work...does he need to spend his time for nothing, does he need to get mats/food/elexirs for u? I don't think so.
Don't think about items, if u will play good, u'll have all what u want...
I will kill all ppl with AWP who will not be "On Guard" next time...
Just do ur best guys, if we want to be one of the top guilds......
I'm new in this game, playing just 4 months...mb I'm wrong...but it's what i think now.
Anyway thnx for raid. And cya cheers

agree,moooo!
Back to top Go down
t0xedomask

t0xedomask

bla-bla-bla Empty
PostSubject: thnx all   bla-bla-bla EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:50 pm

Thnx all for today's raid! Was much better, if we will continue like today, I'll delete my account from this forum and u will never see my messages )))
But...some ppl wasn't ready again...read up plz about other bosses...

2 Rosh...we r not top...but we need to play or try to play like top...no more ways...
2 Deli...great msg mate! My avatar anyway better! /moo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bla-bla-bla Empty
PostSubject: Re: bla-bla-bla   bla-bla-bla Empty

Back to top Go down

bla-bla-bla
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Qui Vive :: News-
Jump to: