Qui Vive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Guild Qui Vive on Saurfang (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in

Moodeath lvl 80 Death Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mooodeat
Anonymous

Moodeath lvl 80 Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Moodeath lvl 80 Death Knight   Moodeath lvl 80 Death Knight EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:49 am

Character Name: Moodeath

Class: Death Knight

Spec: 12/0/59

Name: Bas

Is your internet connection stable? Yes.

Do you suffer from lag / framerate? No.

Previous raiding experience: Up to Princess Huhuran pre-TBC, Up to Gurtogg Bloodboil in TBC and up to FL in WotLK.

Tell us the days / hours you are mostly available: Every day except thursday, that's when I got tennis lessons.

Do you know anything about Qui Vive? Yes, I know Saurfang from IRL and I speak with Mirain every so often. Smile

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: Decadence, many core raiding members left to create the new guild Suffering so the guild was not raiding enough to keep up.

What do you have to offer to Qui Vive? An experienced death knight that knows his class and good dps in raids.

What do you expect to gain from Qui Vive? Raid experience in Ulduar, I have read up on all bosses and I am eager to see the raid in action.

Are you applying for any other guilds, besides Qui Vive? No.

Do you have ventrillo / teamspeak and a mic? Yes, but I usually have my mic unplugged since it is very bad sound quality.

Anything you want to add, that might be usefull for us to know? I might not be fully epic but I have the skill to make up for it, I can put out a steady 3-3,5k dps on static fights like patchwerk.
Back to top Go down
Roshen
Admin
Roshen

PostSubject: Re: Moodeath lvl 80 Death Knight   Moodeath lvl 80 Death Knight EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:22 am

Hey Bas, thanks for applying to Qui Vive. Your application would be discussed with officers, we are very melee strong guild and also some guild decisions can be made up to Sunday so till than we are unable to give you our last word. I will be able to tell you our decision close to Monday evening.
Regards Roshen, guild master of Qui Vive.
Back to top Go down
Lithirrdys

Lithirrdys

PostSubject: Re: Moodeath lvl 80 Death Knight   Moodeath lvl 80 Death Knight EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:24 am

lol. this is the guy who decided that he was going to int rade that i bought my account, because i have a hog, said unholy cant tank, claimed my spec was shit, and hten proceeded to harras mirain my making lvl 1 chars to whisper her abuse from, then when she ignored him, he made another, whispered more abuse, and so on. i am not suprised he failed his trial at decadence. frankly we are full for active DK's anyway, and besides, we have a unholy DK as one of our 3 tanks, so i guess if you still feel unholy cant tank, then this guild isnt for you or your narrowminded views on DK specs.
Back to top Go down
Roshen
Admin
Roshen

PostSubject: Re: Moodeath lvl 80 Death Knight   Moodeath lvl 80 Death Knight EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:17 am

Hey one more time Bas, according to some huge guild changes, we forced decline your application and wish you luck in your findings on this realm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moodeath lvl 80 Death Knight   Moodeath lvl 80 Death Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Moodeath lvl 80 Death Knight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Qui Vive :: News-
Jump to: