Qui Vive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Guild Qui Vive on Saurfang (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in

uld 10 runs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lithirrdys

Lithirrdys

uld 10 runs Empty
PostSubject: uld 10 runs   uld 10 runs EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:16 pm

seeing as how no one else can be arsed to do these, and we'll have alot of spare time in between runson 25 man, ill sort out 10 mans. my runs will be a little different to xarth#s, or roshens. In the past, i lead all ZA runs with my old guild, sometimes up to 3 runs a week (alts ftw) and i know every boss in uld 10 by heart up to general.

some basic rules, as stupid as some will sound, ill say them anyway:

Come prepared. 10 an doesnt mean slack off. no food? no flask? go to the AH. cant be arsed? dont show up

Be alert. if you didnt sleep the night before, or have other things like thesis' or coursework to do, do them. dont use these as an excuse to duck out or complain, you have these, dont come.

dont cry about repair bills. it pisses me off. as a tank, i pay one of the largest repair bills there is. you want to conplain, try paying 15g per death.

dont ignore me when i say what the tactics are, or what boss to go for. this is a basic of raiding, if the raid leader says ignis, you go to ignis without questioning why we are not going to razorscale first, for example.

If loot drops that is a small upgrade for your main spec, and no other main spec needs, please roll. your small main spec upgrade is far more benificial to raids then some one elses offspec. i dont care how hard people cry about offspec gear, mainspec raider gear > offspec

any runed orbs that drop will go to guild bank, to be distributed by xarth/rosh. any recipes that drop will be dealth with by people of that prof in raid rolling.

failiure to adhere to these rules can and will lead to raid kicks. i dont take any shit. dont try me.

If needed, i can and will pug spots, like tonights inpromtue run, we had a random healer clafter knew. he was quite decent, other randoms might not be. its a price im willing to pay. dont like it? you guessed it, dont show up.

spots will be allocated on a "what the raid needs" basis. i will not take say 2 holy priests who didnt get to go last time, over a druid/priest combo. druid/priest > 2 priests for raid buffs/composition. likewise i wont take 5 melee dps in guild, over 3 melee dps in guild, a ranged from inguild, and 1 pug ranged. raid balance to ensure a smooth run > wiping on council all night by chain lightnings in the melee group

no hard modes till we at least have yoggy on farm, if you ever seen a hard mode, you know why

turn up on time, or lose your spot. we will not waste time waiting

alot of rules, but stick to them, and we should have some easy smooth runs to gear up people with. ignore any of these rules, and you will likely cause problems, wipes, and not be invited back. i run a tight ship, and if your not willing to swab the deck once in a while, you will be thrown overboard. i dont care for views on weather this is a hardcore approach or not, this is how i do it, you dont like it, dont come. Ill pug if i have to. any pugged payer has the same main spec prio as a guildie, and will roll like anyone else. i will check teh gear of any random to see if it IS an upgrade or not (thank wowhead/EJ item weight values for all specs/classes for a quick diagnosis of what is/isnt better)
Back to top Go down
Lithirrdys

Lithirrdys

uld 10 runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: uld 10 runs   uld 10 runs EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:20 pm

Tonight we did XT/FL. ignis adds were being buggy again, and razorscale our tank left us in the shit, was not really going far. we will continue tomorrow, there is no open calender event, turn up, and ill see what we need, those who performed well tonight that show up tomorrow are welcome. people who didnt show up tonight are also welcome. group startts at 20:00 first pull is whenever we are full, buffed, and at teh mobs/boss. this could be 20:05, this could be 20:35, if you dont want to wait 5-30 minutes to get it started, dont come. i expect AT LEAST 2 people at teh stone ready to summon at 20:00, and locks, druids, priests, mages etc. bring reagents/shards, as many as possible.

19th/6/09 20:00, be ready, be prepared, be online.
Back to top Go down
Saurfang

Saurfang

uld 10 runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: uld 10 runs   uld 10 runs EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:39 am

Lithirrdys wrote:
Tonight we did XT/FL. ignis adds were being buggy again, and razorscale our tank left us in the shit, was not really going far.

I said sorry 3 times. I said i had a severe headache, and maybe you could see that on my reactions. Imo health > game.

Edit: And imo the rules are all very reasonable, i have no problem with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

uld 10 runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: uld 10 runs   uld 10 runs Empty

Back to top Go down

uld 10 runs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Qui Vive :: News-
Jump to: