Qui Vive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Guild Qui Vive on Saurfang (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in

Bagaman lvl 80 Mage!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bagaman
Anonymous

Bagaman lvl 80 Mage! Empty
PostSubject: Bagaman lvl 80 Mage!   Bagaman lvl 80 Mage! EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:40 pm

Character Name: Bagaman

Class: Mage

Spec: Frost but i dont have any problems respeccing

Name: Desmond

Is your internet connection stable? Yep Smile

Do you suffer from lag / framerate? Naah

Previous raiding experience: Well i have an lvl 80 death knight with full epic so i know tacts on most raids and hcs

Tell us the days / hours you are mostly available: Im avalible everyday from around 15:00 to 23:00

Do you know anything about Qui Vive? Nope Razz

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: I havent been in another guild...

What do you have to offer to Qui Vive? I hope to help in raids and hcs and such.

What do you expect to gain from Qui Vive? I hope that i will gain gear and maybe some friends.

Are you applying for any other guilds, besides Qui Vive? Nope

Do you have ventrillo / teamspeak and a mic? Well my mic is broken.. im gonna buy a new one soon

Anything you want to add, that might be usefull for us to know? Nope
Back to top Go down
Lithirrdys

Lithirrdys

PostSubject: Re: Bagaman lvl 80 Mage!   Bagaman lvl 80 Mage! EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:11 pm

a few new mage members have stated similar experiance, specs, gear and play times recently, with very few if any actually being on at those times, if at all. what makes you different? You state that you know most encounters and heroics because you have a "fully epic death knight", what is this death knights name, how far exactly and what bosses have you seen, and why have you rerolled to mage, just out of interest.

(sorry for being blunt and too the point, its been a looooong day)
Back to top Go down
Roshen
Admin
Roshen

PostSubject: Re: Bagaman lvl 80 Mage!   Bagaman lvl 80 Mage! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:45 am

Hey Bagman, thanks for applying to Qui Vive and sorry for late responce.
As currently visable you are member of Live it and Let Raid, but you point in your application that you wasnt in any guild yet on this realm. Your gear pretty fine as for person who just reached level 80, however if you applying to 25-men raiding guild even semi-casual as we are, you need put effort in enchanting gear, getting gems, proper pve spec, glyphs and sorting hit raiting. Application pretty short but understandable, whats your plans for this summer? How long it takes for you to sort your gear for minimal naxx 10 requirement such as nearly 1500spelldmg and up to 250 hit raiting? Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards Roshen.
Back to top Go down
Roshen
Admin
Roshen

PostSubject: Re: Bagaman lvl 80 Mage!   Bagaman lvl 80 Mage! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:18 am

Hey one more time Bagman, according to some huge guild changes, we forced decline your application and wish you luck in your findings on this realm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bagaman lvl 80 Mage!   Bagaman lvl 80 Mage! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bagaman lvl 80 Mage!
Page 1 of 1