Qui Vive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Guild Qui Vive on Saurfang (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in

uld 10 gone on holiday?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lithirrdys

Lithirrdys

uld 10 gone on holiday? Empty
PostSubject: uld 10 gone on holiday?   uld 10 gone on holiday? EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:22 pm

Now that weve moved into uld 25 (when people can be bothered to show for it) we seemed to have stopped maly/sarth. this was announced, and i agree with it 100%. it is in the interests of progress, and i like that. however, since the night we gave general a poke on 10 man, we seem to have not returned to 10 man uld. this, i dont agree with. there are some nice BIS items for several clases/specs on general, yoggy, and some of the hard modes, and i think it is again, in the best interests of progress to continue working on the 10 man version alongside 25.

I dont mean dedicating raid nights to it, oh no. mon/tues/wed/thurs/sunday should be raiding days for all, not just 10. im talking friday, saturday, or any day where there is no 25 man. you dont HAVE to take teh same old team, its good practice for 25 man as most the bosses are the same, admittedly new people means tactic talks means slower run etc etc. but who cares! we need to be doing the 10 man again, last time, we cleared all up to general in 2 nights. that can be done again, fri/sat, or if like thursday this week there is not enough for a 25, why not go 10 instead? hell, we went to all that effort killing mimiron before hsi big nerf, and we havent even gone back to laugh him in the face since.

i would even offer to lead it and sort it all out myself, but unfortunatly my headset is broken in two, and wouldnt work with vent for some reason when it was in one piece. We should be doing uld 10, hell, we NEED to be doing uld 10, its way more beneficial then naxx25 even (itemlvl of uld10 items is about = to KT/maly/sarth bonus loots, but without the 12 worse item lvl bosses before them)
Back to top Go down
Clafter

uld 10 gone on holiday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: uld 10 gone on holiday?   uld 10 gone on holiday? EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:53 am

I totaly agree, we most have some 10/ulda playing. Very importand for progress
Back to top Go down

uld 10 gone on holiday?
Page 1 of 1